Sunday, August 22, 2010

me and my loves.

things i've really liked lately, in no order:

- plain yogurt with strawberries.
- ryan seacrest (i probably confess my love for him once a day. in a completely friend like way.... like, "pleeeeaaaze be my best friend!")
- trains. DUH. (it's my dream to go on a train vacation all over america with andrew, my family, and ryan seacrest and possibly his radio show too)
- watching every episode of stargate sg-1 with andrew (because atlantis and universe are SOO not awesome.)
- phillip defranco's puppies.
- chris harrison and bachelor pad. (HAHAHA!!! also, chris harrison and ryan seacrest are bffs.)
- slothing around on my last day before returning to work. (tomorrow, yay! paying bills, yay!)

ANNND
the baby sweater.

oh, cool. armpit shot.


i've only finished one sleeve, and i've yet to tie off the ends, but I CAN TELL IT WILL BE CUTE.


sometimes i compare myself to others, and i get caught thinking i'm better than them in life,and i convince myself that things are okay because i'm better than so-and-so, who is so stupid and it's all her fault, blahblahblah. but, here's the thing: sometimes, things don't go my way, and i have to remember that even though it seems like my enemies are getting everything they want, and i'm losing everything, really, god is in control, and he is full of justice, and i'm no better than anyone else, and also, it's not a competition, and there's not really winning and losing.

so to god be all the glory and may i be as nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment