Saturday, December 4, 2010

a few things.

1. if i ever had a fashion line based on my own styles, i would call it slobchic, and it would primarily revolve around the idea that wearing crocs with socks is fashionable AND comfortable. also, messy hair and white t-shirts.

2. i'm beginning to think that my recurring sinus infection/cold is not related to bacteria like my doctor says, but has more to do with my diet, which is 90% spaghetti-os and 10% vitamin c. (i take the vitamin c when i start to feel guilty over my consumption of many bowls of spaghetti-os. apparently, it has no effect in the war against mucus.)

3. i'm in mourning over the loss of my polly pockets, when i was 10 and my mom convinced me that i would never play with them again. i forgive you, mama, but i will never forget. polly is now giant sized and waaaay less fun.

2 comments:

  1. I Can't believe Polly Pocket isn't tiny anymore. That was the whole reason why I loved her.

    On another note: the reason why I am commenting today is because I want more posts. Please.

    Love,

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lindsay,

    YAY please come visit me and New Orleans!!
    YAY new blogpost soon!!

    I seriously daydream about my friends and fam staying in my dream hostel. I can't wait for you to visit me there (wherever it may be...!).

    Love,

    Anna

    ReplyDelete