Thursday, October 1, 2009

it was about pink and black.

yesterday, i thought i lost one of my size 17 pink and black plastic knitting needles. i was almost glad, even though it meant not knitting for a few days, because it gave me an excuse to finally get some of these:


anyway. i later found it, under the back seat of my car. despite all the years these plastic needles have brought me through, i can't find it in my heart to even like them. they're hideous, and guaranteed not to match any project i might be working on. plus, they're plastic. they're really more suitable for the baby to chew on, except that they might teach her that pink and black is a good color combination.

in other news, i'm walking to work tomorrow. sometimes, i really do feel like meg ryan in "you've got mail." if only, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment